Friday 6 April 2007

Reviews of The Butterfly Effect 4 by Kaiser Soze

1. Just Can't Get Enough - Great intro (lol), great sfx, great mix. Nice job Chris.

2. The Sun & The Rainfall - really love the added sfx/music but the vocals seem a bit out of sync sometime. Really nice mix from Ian anyway.

3. Everything Counts - not much to say about this one. A typical extended/cut & paste mix. Well done, but doesn't add anything to the song.

4. Stories Of Old - really love the beginning of the mix. The rest is very well done too but I found it a bit repetitive at the end.

5. Fly On The Windscreen - never thought I could like a DM mix with Sly :) Really great mix by Axis.

6. I Want You Now - one of my favourite by far. Excellent job Jerry.

7. Blue Dress - another of my fav'. Trully great mix by Roger.

8. Rush - the mixes by Numanoid have always been one of the highlights of the butterflies series for me and this one is no exception. Typical N-I mix, so great mix .

9. The Love Thieves - not bad but sounds a bit like those 'synthetizer greatest' covers. Nothing against Ecnelis but it's just not my thing.

10. I Feel Loved - the only one I really don't like on this bootleg...and also the only one i've skipped before the end. Sorry Kennet, it's just too 'boom boom boom' for me...

11. The Darkest Star - probably the weirdest track of the boot, but it really gets addictive. Two thumbs up.

No comments: